- Equity in Excellence: Experiences of East Asian High-Performing Education Systems
Equity in Excellence: Experiences of East Asian High-Performing Education Systems
価格 103.99EUR / 11,439円
- Equity and Excellence in East Asian High-Performing Education Systems – A Paradoxical Relationship?
- Towards East Asian Dialogue: Thinking Through the Policy Contradictions of Equity and Excellence in East Asian Education
- Education Reform in Shanghai in the Era of Globalisation: Towards a Balanced and Innovative System?
- How Taiwan Education Pursues Equity in Excellence
- Hong Kong's Journey Toward Equity in the Era of Appropriate Education for All
- Rethinking Equality and Equity in Multicultural Education in a Diversified Society: The Case of Language Education for Newcomer Students in Japan
- ‘Bridges and Ladders’: The Paradox of Equity in Excellence in Singapore Schools
- Equity and Meritocracy in Singapore
- Diversity and Equity in Singapore Education: Parental Involvement in Low-Income Families with Migrant Mothers
- Policies and Initiatives for Preschool Children from Disadvantaged Environments and Preschool Children with Disabilities in Singapore
- Helping Children with Mathematical Difficulties Level Up: Evaluating the Efficacy of a Novel Updating Training Programme
- Early Intervention of Malay Preschool Teachers in Promoting Children's Mathematics Learning