- Social Inequality in Post-Growth Japan: Transformation during Economic and Demographic Stagnation
Social Inequality in Post-Growth Japan: Transformation during Economic and Demographic Stagnation
出版社 London: Routledge
- After the Banquet: Economic and Demographic Stagnation since the 1990s, David Chiavacci and Carola Hommerich.
Creation of Inequality and Its Perception in Japan
- Institutions and Actors in the Creation of Social Inequality: A Rational Choice Approach to Social Inequality, Yoshimichi Sato.
- The Gap as Threat: Status Anxiety in the 'Middle', Carola Hommerich.
Labour Market and Employment System
- The "Re-segmentation" of the Japanese Labour Market: Investigating the Impact of Industrial Dynamics, Sébastien Lechevalier.
- Does Employment Dualisation Lead to Political Polarisation? Assessing the Impact of Labour Market Inequalities on Political Discourse in Japan, Steffen Heinrich.
- Are Labour Union Movements Capable of Solving the Problems of the 'Gap Society'? Jun Imai.
Welfare State and Family
- Economic Inequality among Families with Small Children in Japan: Who Provides Welfare to Children? Sawako Shirahase.
- Social Policy Responses to the 'Gap Society': The Structural Limitations of the Japanese Welfare State and Related Official Discourses since the 1990s, Harald Conrad.
- The Old and New Welfare Politics in Japan: Persisting Obstacles for Reform, Margarita
Education and Social Mobility
- Understanding Structural Changes in Inequality in Japanese Education: From Selection to Choice (Takehiko Kariya, Oxford University)
- Political Discourse and Education Reforms concerning "Equality of Educational Opportunity", Akito Okada.
- Trying to Reduce Inequalities in School: The Academic Discourse and the Concept of 'Effective Schools', Julia Canstein.
- The Urban-Rural Divide in Japan: A Matter of Social Inequality? Ralph Lützeler.
- Public and Political Discourse on Socio-Spatial Inequality in Japan, Volker Elis.
- Understanding the Dynamics of Regional Growth and Shrinkage in 21st Century Japan: Towards the Achievement of an Asian-Pacific 'Depopulation Dividend', Peter Matanle.
New Immigration and Ethnic Minorities
- Migration and Integration Patterns of New Immigrants in Japan: Diverse Structures of Inequality (David Chiavacci, University of Zurich)
- The "Multicultural Coexistence" Discourse in Crisis? Public Discourse on Immigrant Integration in the Gap Society, Takashi Kibe.
- Understanding the Gaps Between Immigrant Economic Outcomes: Strategic Action and Meaning Making among Newcomer Immigrants in Japan, Gracia Liu-Farrer.
- Reassembling the Pieces: The Big Picture of Inequality in Japan, David Chiavacci and Carola Hommerich.